Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Presentation Tonight

So we are suppose to present our game to the Master students tonight to show how far we've gone in the development of our game. Everyone in the group really worked hard this weekend to have something better to present, since we got a lot of good feedback from our "play day."

My main task this weekend was to get a mid size enemy ship modeled and UVed. I managed to get something done, but I didn't get a chance to do the UVs for it. So Charlie will be able to take care of that for me.

Here are a few renders of the ship that I modeled:





I used the Corellian Corvette as inspiration for the front of the ship and then I used the wings from the ship that Charlie created not too long ago. Then I added the wings on the top since it looked a little too plain. And finally, rocket boosters on the back of the ship. Like I said, Charlie will UV it.

We didn't really do much in class today. We got a little time to work on our stuff and to get organized for the presentation tonight. I'm not going to be able to go to the presentation because I have a class at that time. I was really looking forward to going, but maybe next time (if there is a next time).

Now I'm just waiting for my next assignment. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment