Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Asteroids

Last class time, Charlie told me of a more efficient way to make asteroids within Maya. So I'm in the process of making different kinds of asteroids for the game. They are going to be different size and shape.

They aren't quite ready yet, so I'm still experimenting with different things in the meantime.

I finally managed to install Maya on my laptop after a week of reformatting my laptop and reinstalling a bunch of stuff. So now I will finally can do a lot more work without being at school.

I couldn't get to class today, but from what I hear there wasn't much to do today anyways.

Charlie told me afterwards that all they did was to go to L130 to see how the game is progressing. Apparently it's looking really good and we should be at Beta by Tuesday.

I'm so excited!

That's all, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment