Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Working on Trailer

So I started to work on the trailer over the weekend. I managed to get visual studio installed on my laptop and I compiled the code to play the game on my laptop. Charlie suggested I use Cam Studio to do some screen capturing of me playing the game.

I started recording some stuff and everything seemed to be working well. But then after 15 minutes of playing, I tried to see how it looked and the file was corrupted and Cam Studio crashed on me.

Now we are thinking about using Fraps instead. One of our teammates has an unrestricted version of fraps and we will probably just use his.

I also reviewed another game last night. I'm trying to get us enough activity so that when we submit our game for play testing next week, we will have enough activity that we won't just be shut down because we don't participate in the community enough.

I'm also done making a few textures for the asteroids and I will give them to Charlie tonight so that he can review them.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment