Saturday, December 22, 2012

Barn Redone

So I finished a barn model not too long ago for my internship project, but the thing is that we actually need to have the inside available from the outside since at first I thought that the inside of the barn was going to be loaded separately if the patient wants to go in and do the 10 meter test. But I was wrong, they want everything to be in one map without it having to load separate screens or rooms.

So here is a screen shoot of the model:


At first, I didn't really know how I was going to make the inside of the barn, but after playing a  few hours of Assassins Creed 3, and seeing how they build their barn house models I had an idea of how I wanted it to look. I looked up so reference images like the ones below and started to experiment.

Overall, I like the way my model turned out. Now all I have to do is texture it, which I hope won't take me too long but since Christmas is Tuesday I may fall behind a bit. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment