Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Circle Sprite Sheet

So I have a lot to catch up on for my blog, but I decided that I should start to blog when I get the chance and stop putting it off until I'm caught up with everything that needs to be up here.

Anyways, for the game, we needed a simple sprite sheet of a ring filling up and since it wasn't going to take very long I decided to do it today. I did the circle using Photoshop and then saved out the separate images and used this program I found called Sprite Sheet Packer to make one map out of my image sequence.

I'm happy with how easy that program was to use, since I spent all morning long trying to use Pixen on a mac and it was driving me nuts.

Here is the simple sprite sheet that I made:


That's all for now, thanks for readying!

No comments:

Post a Comment