Sunday, September 15, 2013

Final Render of Bull's Head Sculpt

Here is the final render for my bull head:




I did a few changes since last time:

  • I changed the horns, since I realized that they were pointing straight and they should be up at an angle with some curvature.
  • I added a nose ring, I thought that it was appropriate and added character to the sculpt. 
  • I removed the skin flap under the mouth. I was thinking of making it hair, but I gave up on that idea.
I added some detail to the: ears, around the base of the horns, the nose, and skin texture. I really do think I'm getting better in the short month since I started ZBrush. I remember my first sculpt that I tried to do by myself, and it looks awful.

Now I have to keep working at it and I will be even better! For my next project, I don't really what I want to do yet. I want to do something else that is interesting. Since I've been doing only head sculpts, I may try to do a full body sculpt. 

That's all for now, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment