Sunday, March 9, 2014

Splash Damage Art Test - Progress

So I've been redoing a lot of the work on the art test that I never finished. I started it a year ago, but I never got around to finishing the project. I got a solid base down, but it was nowhere near done and practically a copy of the sample art to get you started.

I have been dedicating my last few days to finishing this. After another sleepless night, here is where I'm at now:





I've added a lot of detail to the building and the street. I also added close ups of the areas that I've worked on since a lot of the stuff was probably hard to see on the first render.

On this version, I decided to move the entrance of the old building to the other side. I was going to keep it at the same place, but there would have just been too much going on there. I also added a dumpster to the back alley, and I will be adding other trash cans and stuff to make it look a little more run down. The coolest part is probably the sidewalk I made. It took me a while to get it right, but I love the bend tool! :D

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment