Monday, April 28, 2014

Book Cover - Sketch

So a friend of mine is writing a book and will be publishing it real soon, I won't write his real name but he goes by JD. I won't really write what his book is about, but essentially its about a girl finding herself. He asked if I could help him with some ideas for his book cover, he doesn't want anything fancy and would prefer something more symbolic and simple.

Here is what I have so far:
I know the drawing is not that big or too complicated, but I did this in Photoshop as a real quick sketch of what I think the cover should be. I will now need to make a vector version of this so that it can be easily scaled up and down for the different sizes he needs to publish his book. 

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment