Saturday, August 2, 2014

Been Really Busy

So today is my birthday and I'm really sad that I haven't been able to post almost anything lately. Since I started working as a QA tester I have been working two jobs and I don't have much time to sit down and work on something to post.

I will admit that working two jobs means that I'm always tired, but everyday I walk into that studio I feel great and it just goes away. I know it probably sounds stupid, but I really do enjoy my time there and I hope that I get a chance to stay there for a while. 

I know this isn't a journal I don't like posting personal stuff like this, but I felt bad for not posting work on my blog. I've been keeping up my blog for the last four years and I try to always post stuff, at least a few times a month. 

Anyways, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment