Friday, February 13, 2015

Building My First PC - It's Alive!


So my computer is finally up and running. I stayed up last night really late hooking up all the wires, and finally getting the courage to start it up and hope that I didn't plug something in the wrong socket. It all worked and I was able to start the BIOS on the computer and set up the operating system followed by a bunch of drivers. I have now finished downloading League of Legends and this my first game on my computer.

For my monitor I decided that I wanted an LED monitor, so I bought the ASUS VN247 monitor, and so far it looks great. I also am so excited to be running SLI on my computer, because it means that I will be able to push higher graphics on games.

At this time my computer is just sitting on my dinning table, so I will have to find a home for it. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment