Thursday, September 3, 2015

Last Day at Disney - Again

So today was my last day at Disney Interactive's QA team. Since this is my second project in the game industry, I didn't feel as bad about it as I did almost a year ago. On that day, I felt like my dream of working in the game industry had been within my grasp and I had failed to grab a hold of it.

Now I understand that being a contractor is just a way of how stuff is done in the industry. Its an unfortunate thing that a lot of people in the game industry must first work a lot of contract jobs before finally settling down. But I'm still young and hopefully I will be working at a different studio soon or at least something relate.

I have to say that even though I won't be going back to Disney for at least a year, I am very happy that I got a chance to work on my second project. This time around I was team lead for the PS3 network team and I had a chance to work more closely with the development team than last year. I also got to meet a bunch of new people, some that have even become good friends now.

Anyways, I leave you guys with my favorite trailer for Disney Infinity 3. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment