Thursday, November 5, 2015

Female 3D Model - More Work on the Face/Dress



So since last week I have been working on the face, but I only managed to finish the mouth and the eye balls. I tried to start working on the ears, but I just couldn't bring myself to keep working on the head.

I did keep working a bit on the dress. I decided to make it a full length dress, but I don't know if I'm going to leave that way. I want to break up the shape of the dress a bit, but I still don't know how to do that. I will probably experiment a bit with the shape but for now this is what I have.

By next week, I will try to work on the dress a bit more and maybe even the shoes. I'm thinking of giving my character high heels, but I think that may be a bit of a cliche. Anyways, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment