Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Concept Ship

So today I uploaded a new ship to the assest repository that was set up for our game. And I had a break of about 2 hours, so I made a new ship in that time. It's not that fancy, but we are suppose to be coming up with different variations of the ships.

Here is a few renders of my new ship:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Also, I've been assigned the ships and the texture that go along with those ships on scrumworks. I haven't make any textures yet, but I will try to at least do one by next time.

I'm still having trouble coming up with ideas for ships. I'm not really good at coming up with art, but if someone gives me a picture of something I can model it without a problem.

All of us in the art side have decided that for our art style, we should try to make modular ships. Or even if they aren't truly modular, we should make them look like they are. So we can model parts of ships instead of complete ships. 

Thats all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment