Thursday, January 31, 2013

Main Part Done on Shield

So I've kept working on my shield, even though today is the last day to submit the entry for the art challenge. There is obviously no way that I'm going to get done in time, but I will continue to work on this piece since I think it can make a great portfolio piece.

Here is the render of what I have so far:


I looked at some images from League of Legends, specifically the shield of Leona in her different skins with her many interesting shapes that make up her shields. I think I may use the gems in the bottom part and use them on the middle part.

I also decided to add a little "ring" around the end of the shield, and I also need to start thinking of what handle and will go on the back. I think that I'm almost done with the model, so I will start asking around my cohort for some critique and see what they say. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment