Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Unreal Engine Input Action Network

So it took me longer than I wanted, but I am finally finished with the tutorial series I started on Digital Tutors to lean Blue Prints. I still don't fully understand how most of the stuff works, but I did learn how to make a simple maze game.

The tutorial basically walked me through on how to set up picks ups, simple animations, and a few other things that made the maze level work. Here is one of the new networks I made since last time:


The network on top basically checks for when the player left clicks to see if the ray that gets sent out interacted with anything in the world. And if the player has reached the end and interacts with the item at the end, it will reload the level and reset all the picks up.

This tutorial was really fun and I hope to keep working on Unreal Engine and take more tutorials since I really am committed to making my game this summer. It may not be a completely finished game, but it will happen.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment