Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Final Project for Python Class

So today we presented our final project for our Python class. Since I was the lead in the group, I had to make sure that our game was as finished as possible. I don't know if I explained what our game was going to be before, so I will do it now:


Our game is called Commando, and essentially its about a soldier that is stuck behind enemy lines and has to survive. Armed with only a gun, he has to kill enemy soldiers and find supplies to survive until he is able to find the extraction point.


The player is the light green soldier and he has to kill the soldiers in dark green. Every time he kills an enemy soldier, the player gets 10 points added to their score. For every crate of supplies the player opens, the player gets a bonus 5 points.


The extraction point is a helicopter that you are able to boar as soon as you find it. Or if you want to get a higher score, you can explore and kill more enemies and collect more crates.

I would put the code on this entry, but there is just too much of it to just paste in the blog entry. So if anyone is actually curious and wants to see the code, you can do so in GitHub right here.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment