Friday, January 1, 2016

2048 Clone in Python

Let me start by saying Happy New Year to anyone that may be reading my blog!

So after I came back from my short vacation, I got sick and didn't have the energy to do anything. But I did have a chance to think for a while and I decided that I needed to get back into coding and brush up on my Python. The new semester starts in a bout a week or so and I need to get back into coding, even if I will be using Java in that class instead of Python. 

I decided that I should use Pygame (like I did a year ago in CS 1410 class) and create a simple game, and I decided to create a clone of the popular game 2048. I only started the other day and I have been working on getting a skeleton up and running and start planning on how I'm actually going to do this.

So far I have a simple screen with a "game board" displayed on the screen and I have started to work on the logic of the game before I do more "graphic" work. You can see my work on Github at the following link:


That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment