Monday, December 21, 2015

Female 3D Model - Low Polygon Model Done

 
So today is the due date for my project that I've been blogging about for a few months. As you can see on the screenshot above, I have the low polygon model of both the dress and shawl on the body of my character.

As I said before, I tried to finish the model before so I could make a texture for it, but I ran out of time. I will be going on vacation in a few days, and won't be able to touch my project for about a week. When I come back, I will start working on laying out the UVs and eventually I will texture the model. I still don't know how I want to make the character look, but I think I will go for a stylized look.

My plan is to eventually: texture, bake maps, rig, and make a shader in Unity. I don't know how long it will take me to get all this done, but I think that its a good goal for early 2016.

That's all for now, and have a happy new year (in case I don't post again this year). I don't know how many people (if any) actually read this blog, but thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment