Thursday, September 16, 2010

Main Character Revealed

So we decided that the main character is going to be a blob. Unfortunately, we are still not quite sure about the background story for the game. We need to come up with something over this weekend because we have to do a mock presentation this next Tuesday (9-21-10).

I worked a bit more on the art that I posted on Tuesday, and this is what I have so far. Please don't be too hard on me.

Photobucket

The head looks a little too pointy, so I need to fix it. This will be the sprite used when the character is not moving. I'm also working on another sprite where we see the sprite being thrown into the air.

My assignments for the weekend are as follows:

  1. I have to draw and complete the sprite for when the blob is in mid-air.
  2. Fix the sprite when the blob is not moving.
  3. Make a video for our mock presentation that shows some sample gameplay of the prototype.
The video shouldn't be too hard to do. But I need for Tyler (one of the group members and author of the original pitch for this game) to give me the raw footage. Hopefully he won't take too long, but I know that he's also working on some code for the game.

Anyways, I'll post the art when I'm done with it.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment