Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Ship

So I don't have any tasks assigned to me right now, so I didn't know what else I need to work on. In the meantime I finished the ship that I started last week and I put the same shader that I've been using on the other ships that I've made. Charlie should be assigning me some tasks before the end of the day, so I'll know what to work on by next time.

Here is the renders of the new ship that I've made:





I still have to go thru and split the ship into pieces so that the programers have several binding spheres for collision detection. I also have to add attachment points on the ships so that the programers know where to attach the pods. I will get all of this done before the end of the day.

That is all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment