Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second Sprint is Over

Today is the end of our second sprint. We had to do another presentation to the class about the progress of our game.

James and Charlie explained what we've done in the last two weeks and so far it looks great. They showed the new ship that Charlie made that has laser guns attached to the ship and is able to shoot lasers and pods. They also collide with asteroids and enemy ships and are able to destroy them and take them out of the game.

Since last time, I started to look on an old space ship and in a space station for the game as space debris. I haven't fixed my models because Charlie said that we should focus on just one ship at the moment, but I'm still not sure how I can help him make one ship look really good.

As last time, our next sprint starts today. Last time they took a while to assign me a task in ScrumWorks, so I'll just keep working on the old ship and the space station for the meantime. Then once I get an update task list, I'll know what to focus on.

With Thanksgiving next week, hopefully I'll be able to get some work done. Also, we are moving to one week sprints instead of two weeks. This is going to put more pressure on us to get things done instead slacking for a week and then rushing to get things done. We will also have smaller tasks since it's only once week, but this way we will constantly be busy working on the game.

Thats all, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment