Thursday, November 11, 2010

Making Space Debris

So I've started to work on space debris and miscellaneous space objects for the game. I decided to start by making a satellite for the game. Basically the satellite will just float out in space, not doing anything besides looking pretty. I'm not sure if they will have the satellites just moving in random paths or if they are going to designate a path in Maya since we are using Maya a level editor now (it was Brandon's idea).

This is the picture that I'm using as a reference for the satellite that I'm making:


And I think that I will add the antena dishes from this satellite:


I will try to finish this today and add a shader on it and uploaded to our art svn. I will post a render of the finished satellite once I'm done.

Also, today during class, Roger gave a lecture about reviewing games. He gave us some info from the origins of game reviewing. This is because we have to review at least one indie game before the the end of the semester to get us to be active in the XBox Indie Game community.

That is all, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment