Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not Much To Report

So as we get near to the finish line of this great project, things are starting to slowdown for the art team. We still need to make a few more assets for the game, but they aren't super important and we don't know if theres going to be time to add them in. So in the meantime I will record shorter bits of gameplay for the trailer, since we will be making two trailers in total.

Charlie was telling me that we will need to make a trailer that will be in-game and one that is the short "promotional" trailer. We still don't know how hard it's going to be to make those two trailers, but we have to get started on them because we don't want the deadline to creep up on us.

We didn't really do much in class today, mostly because about half the group was missing. But we did get to talk about a few things concerning the final boss battle for the game. We got some things worked out, and now Felix just need to talk to the rest of the programmers to see how its going to work.

I will try to review another game since I don't really have much to do for this sprint. We need to have some consistent activity on our App Hub account if we want other people to review our game in the next week or so. So far, not many people have reviewed game (at least not that I know about) so hopefully I will be able to help out the team this way.

One last thing, next Tuesday is the Major Expo at the Union Building and I will be there representing the Film side of our team. We will be showing off our game to people that come to the expo to hopefully get them interested in the EAE program if they haven't already declared a major with the university. I'm not really sure who else is going to be there with me from the Tech side, but hopefully I won't be there alone.

Thats all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment