Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hay Stack & Collectable

Today we had a meeting to discuss the state of the project and it was mentioned that I should take out the windows on the barn and just have it so that you can look into the barn. This will take a day or two, since I will have to modify the mesh of the model to cut out the holes for the windows. but I think I will keep the frames that I have right now.

While I was at the meeting, it was discussed that we need some kind of collectible that will be put around the map and have the patients find them. It will give them an incentive to walk around the map and explore parts of the map that they would otherwise probably ignore. So I made a coin while I was at the meeting, here is a render:


While I was at the meeting, I also made another model that we can place around the farm, a hay bale. I arranged them to look better. Here is a render of the final prop:


I will make more models for the environment and post renders as I go along. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment