Sunday, October 27, 2013
Now that I have successfully baked the detail into the lower resolution mesh, I been trying to see how to I should texture my bull. Usually I've used a combination of Photoshop and Mudbox. But since I am trying to learn Zbrush, I thought that I should do it in with Polypaint, and so far I am liking the results. Here are the renders from the horns:
At first I was a little hesitant to use Polypaint, but one of my friend Zac loves polypainting.
I will continue to work on painting it, but I wanted to show some progress before I have to go to work.
That's all for now, thanks for reading!
Friday, October 25, 2013
Since the UVs are done, I decided to do a normal & AO map test in XNormal to see how it turns out. Here are the renders. I did these in the lowest settings so that it wouldn't take for ever to render:
Now that I can see that the UVs turned out ok, I will continue to polypaint. I will have to watch a few tutorial videos, but I'm sure it will be fine. Thanks for reading!