Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sci Fi Floor Texture Version 2.0

So after posting my last texture, I went back to the art dump on Polycount that the developers of Borderlands posted. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to go to this link RIGHT NOW because you are missing out big time.

Ok, now that you have been enlightened by the awesomeness of all that art, I realized that my first texture was not close at all to the style of Borderlands. My texture was too clean and I have changed it. Behold!


Maybe I overdid-it this time around, but it much closer to the Borderlands art style. I read through a lot of the tips the game devs posted on the site and it really worked.

Now I will have to keep working on the rest of the scene. I'm really trying to beef up my portfolio because I intend on getting hired soon! I need to show that I as good in 2D as I am in 3D.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment