Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Disney Infinity 2.0 - Released


Today Disney Infinity 2.0 was released, and I'm really happy for everyone to play the game that I play tested. I know that I didn't make a huge contribution to the game as I would like, but I still have an attachment to this game since this is my first official game credit in the game industry.

I love every Play Set being released, but my favorite one is the Guardian's of the Galaxy Play Set. While it doesn't have Star Lord's "Awesome Mix", I still love the environment and the characters. But the best introduction sequence to a Play Set is on the Spider-Man Play Set. But overall, my favorite character has to be Captain America. He is really strong and at later levels you can upgrade his shield toss to ricochet off multiple enemies. 

But the best part of the game, in my opinion, is the Toy Box. There has been a ton of improvements to this part of the game, and I like how you can build a bunch of different games using simple building blocks and the logic toys to make your game truly work. While a lot of the items will take some time unlock, many of the logic toys can be easily unlocked with a few hours of game play.

Anyways, I really hope that everyone gives this game a chance, and I'm not just saying that because I worked on the game. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment