Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Art is Done

So another one of my classes has been sucking up a lot of my time during the week, so I haven't really been working on the art as much as I should. But since the final presentation for the games is this coming Tuesday (9-28) I have to finish it before Saturday night. So have this is the only thing that I've worked on.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
These arrows are going to help us show which way the gravity is pulling our character in the game. The reason I made them this way is so that it matches the art style of the rest of the game. If you look at the video that I posted earlier, the arrows stand out too much. This way they will look more natural.

I will post the rest of the stuff when I'm done. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment