Thursday, November 8, 2012

Progress on Final Project for Game Art 3

So I've been slowly working on getting all the models that I'm going to need for my micro environment. Here are the models that I have so far:

Bridge to cross a narrow part of the lake.

This is the main gate to the garden.

This is an itsukushima or a water shrine.

I'm currently working on making a tea house 3D model and I done making a bonsai tree but I didn't post it here because it looks weird with out the leaves.

One last thing, I think that I will make the map smaller since I don't want to risk making something large but empty. I will make the tea house with a lot of detail inside overlooking the pond with the water shrine in the middle. This way it will have a lot of detail and feel more natural. That's all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment