Thursday, March 7, 2013

Final Project Concept Art

For my hard surface modeling class, we had to come up with an idea for a final project where we would have to create a hard surface model. We have to create a high poly model of what ever we decide to make, so I've decided to create a high poly environment of a spaceship, similar to the ones found in Mass Effect or Star Ocean. Here is my concept sketches based on some reference images that I found and liked the shapes that they had.


This next week will be spring break, so I will spend much of my time getting ready for GDC. But I hope that I will at least have a chance to start blocking out the environment since we are suppose to have to show some progress when we go back to class next week.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment