Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quick Start to ZBrush: Volume 2 - Progress

So I had started the second volume of the ZBrush training but left it half ways done to try and learn ZBrush on my own much like I learned Maya. Sure I had a lot of help learning Maya, but I don't have a professor or TA that I can ask for help now, I find that I can learn more if I try to figure it out on my own and then look up anything that I don't know.

And while I am very pleased on how much progress I have done in the last month, I realized that there is no way I learn a software package as big as ZBrush on my own. So instead of jumping on my next personal project of learning ZBrush on my own, I decided to go back and finish at least another couple of volumes of ZBrush.

Here is a render of my progress so far on Volume 2:



I had to sculpt the base mesh, and use ZRemesher to get a lower resolution mesh with higher resolution on the face and the hands.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment