Sunday, March 16, 2014

Death's Mask - Speed Sculpt

So I was talking to a friend of mine and he reminded me that I need to do more sculpts, everyday if possible. So today before working on my portfolio stuff, I decided to look for something that I could do a speed sculpt of. I decided to try and sculpt the mask from Death in Darksiders 2.

Here are the renders:



Originally I was trying to only spend an hour, but I ended up taking like 2 hours on it. I liked how it was coming along and didn't feel like stopping. I had to force myself to stop since this was only meant as a quick exercise and not a new project, I have enough of those going on and I don't need to start something else at the moment.

I liked how it turned out, maybe one day I will come back to it and finish it. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment