Friday, March 28, 2014

War - Speed Sculpt

So I needed to do another speed sculpt, and I figured I should work on War from the Darksiders series. There is just something about the games that is really cool for me, and it makes me sad to think that THQ went under. And who knows what will happen with Darksiders story under its new owner...

Anyways, here is a quick sculpt I made of War's face. It took me longer than it should have since there is virtually no detail on this model. But I really wanted to get the basic shape down:



I have improved over the last little bit, but eyes and lips are still the hardest part of the face. And the ears! I made this sculpt starting from a sphere and dynameshed it to get this simple head sculpt.

It just hit me today that War also wears a mask in the first game, and since I have already done a sculpt of Death's mask I may try sculpting War's. I hope that I will have more time this weekend to do another sculpt.

That's all for now, thank's for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment