Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Texture Tuesday - January 20


Here is what I did for today's texture. Since I'm back in school, I didn't have much time to start it earlier, so this was literally like an hour worth of work to make the high poly version of these wood planks for my texture.

I did the base model cubes in Maya since I find it easier to move stuff around in Maya. I also tried to subdivide the model a bit before sending it into ZBrush. This way I could make sure that my quads will be a little more uniform once I start upping the resolution. I did all the sculpting in ZBrush fairly quickly while I was on a class tonight.

I will bake the Normal and AO maps when I get a minute. Then I will try to do a quick Diffuse map in Photoshop. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment