Saturday, April 25, 2015

Yahtzee Assignment Version 1.5


So I don't know if you can tell the difference, but I kept working on my Yahtzee assignment from last night and I have added two more buttons: New Game and Quit. These buttons do exactly what they say, one lets you start a new game without quitting the game and the other lets you quit the game.

I should add that there are now three ways to quit the game: pressing the esc button on your keyboard, pressing the red x on the window, or pressing the new quit button.

The New Game button was probably the trickiest one to make since I had to make it so it would reset everything correctly. Mainly resetting your score to 100 (this was easy) and resetting the value of the dice to 1. This took me a bit to figure out, but I did it.

I still haven't been able to implement the loss window that checks after every round if your points are 0 or lower.

I will continue to work on this and hopefully have a new version done in a few days. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment