Thursday, November 19, 2015

Female 3D Model - Hair Finished



So I finally managed to finish the hair. I will mention that this was my first true attempt at making hair in Maya, before I never really got this far with a character that I need to do hair. While I learned a lot in the process of making the hair, it took for ever to finish it. I did 4 layers of hair to give it some volume, and it still doesn't quite look the way I thought it would. But for now this is good enough and I won't touch it again.

I also did some work on the dress, but its also not finished yet. Also, earlier today I started to block out a gun holster that she will have on her exposed thigh. I still don't know how I will make it but I know that I will think of something.

For next week I hope to have the holster done and I hope to have started to work on the shoes. While I do know that having female spies in high heels is very cliche, I really like that look and I'm going for it anyways. I will make sure that they are not as ridiculous as stilettos, but my character will be wearing high heels.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment