Thursday, November 12, 2015

Female 3D Model - Work on Ears and Hair



So since last time I managed to finish the head by attaching the ear to it (see top render). It took me some time to make sure that all the edges would match up.

I have also started to work on the hair, which turns out takes a ton of time to do. What I have been doing is create a curve and then extrude along that curve. This allows me to control how the hair falls, but I also have to do multiple layers to make it have some substance. So far I finished the first layer and I'm about half way done on the send layer.

Hopefully by next week I will finish the hair and start working on the rest of the body. I want to finish the dress and start on the gun holster. Anyways, that's all for now and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment