Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Texture Tuesday - Aug 16, 2016

With school starting next week, I am going to try and keep making these textures as much as possible. Hopefully it won't be just these two.

Anyways, this week I followed a different guy on YouTube since I didn't feel like making a wet metal texture like the next one on the playlist from last week. This time I found another guy that showed how to make a brick texture, and I also like it a lot: 


At the end I took a stab trying to make it a little unique instead of just following the tutorial. I like the outcome, but I think I messed up somewhere since it doesn't pop as much as the one from last week. Here are my renders from Marmoset Toolbag:



This one took me about 2 hours, a little over an hour to follow the tutorial and the rest of the time I spent just messing around and trying to add more damage to the texture.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment