Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Female 3D Model - Dress Retopology in Topogun


So last week I was talking to a fellow classmate in my class and the subject of retopology came up. I told him that I would do the retopology for my dress in ZBrush. He told me that he would use Topogun and that its super easy to learn.

So today I decided to buy a license, its only $100 so I decided that it was worth it if it was even slightly easier than ZBrush. Well, I can say that it really is super easy. I didn't even watch a tutorial on Topogun and I figured out how to use it. I'm probably not using it to its maximum potential, but I managed to do the retopology for the dress in a couple hours while I learned the software. From here I can just export my work as an Obj and done.

I will work a little more on the shawl and I will also do the retopology in Topogun. Anyways, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment