Sunday, December 20, 2015

Female 3D Model - Shawl Retopology in Topogun


So I did more work on the shawl in ZBrush to get the folds looking the way I want. This time it was really simple since I used my work on the dress to guide my work on the shawl.

I then took the high polygon model into Topogun just like I did with the dress before. This time it was much quicker to get this done, specially since its just one really long rectangle. Now that I am more familiar with the tools, I was able to just start putting points on the model and quickly worked my way around it. Tomorrow is the due date for this assignment, so I don't think that I will have a texture for it by tomorrow. While the texture is not required for the assignment, it was just a personal goal I had.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment