Thursday, October 21, 2010

Presentation to the Class

Today, all the groups had to do a small presentation about what stage we are in our games. We had to present any code and art that we have.

The only thing is that our groups hasn't done anything. 

We had Fall Break last week and Bob and Roger were gone last time so we haven't really had a chance to decide what we are going to do. The good thing is that we weren't the only ones. The Gravity Shift team didn't have anything to present, they mainly talked about what they were doing and what they wanted to do in the future.

The Twin Stick group presented a 3D version of their game. They showed that you can move and have a very rough 3D world in place. They showed that they were able to attack and interact with the enemy.

We had a few things to present. We presented the sky box that Brandon has been working on and some of the models that Charlie made.

After class, I decided to finish a ship of my own. I found this picture on the internet and I used to make a model.

Photobucket

This is a few pictures of the model that I made.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thats what I have so far. Since we are still in the concept stage for the art and the models, I'm debating on whether I should lay out the UVs for the ship or not. Anyways, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment