Thursday, November 25, 2010

Space Station

So I forgot to do a blog for Tuesday the 23rd, so this post will be for that day.

Due to some really bad weather, campus was closed at 2PM and classes were canceled. So we didn't get a chance to see the professors or the other people in the group. We did exchange some email on that day, but nothing too importnat.

For this sprint, we moved to one week sprints instead of two weeks. I was assigned to model a space station and other random space debris.

I've finished the space station, all I need to do is scale it up and uploaded to the repository. I'm not going to add anymore shaders because they do no good. We have to texture them eventually, so there is no point on wasting time and effort into adding a simple shader.





I'm almost done with  one other model that is suppose to be an old NASA space ship. I need to finish modeling it and then deforming it to make it look all old and worn out.

That is all, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment