Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Sci FI Pillar

So like I said on my last post, I will focus on the hallway leading into the main room first, and this is what I have so far:


This is another type of pillar that I finished today, this is what will provide support for the the hallway. I added a monitor where I have some random stuff about the ship displayed once I get to texturing the model.


I don't really know what to call this next piece, but its going to go up against a wall between each pillar that I posted above.

Next, I will finish working on the wall where the pipes are in, with more detail. I know that the post I did about the pipes wasn't that good, but it kind of motivated me work on my project and make it look really good. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment