Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sci Fi Pillar

So I've kept working on my environment for my hard surface modeling class, and I finished one of the pieces tonight. I created a pillar that will support a walkway above it. Here are the renders of the finished model:

Front

Back

I tried to put as much detail as possible without making overbearing. When I think of the future, I think clean and complex, but not something that would take a genius to figure how to operate something. While I know that this is just a pillar, I wanted to make the pillars part of the ship, not things that are just there to hold something else up.

Next I will work on the walls that are in the hallway before entering the room, and I'll post an update when I have some progress to show. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment